As used herein, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Sunshower Platform" means those Cloud Services offered by Sunshower.io to subscribers.
- "Cloud Infrastructure" means those computing devices, including servers, networking equipment, data storage devices, and associated software used in the provision of the Cloud Services.
- "Cloud Services" means computing resources provided by way of the Internet and may include the provision of storage, software, platform, computing services or other resources.
- "Personal Information" means information about an identifiable individual, and may include information such as a person's name, email address, residential address, telephone number, and in some cases, more sensitive information such as but not limited to gender, demographic information, and payment card information.
- "Subscriber Data" means any content, information, and data input by you using the Cloud Services licensed hereunder, and data derived therefrom.
- "Website" means sunshower.io, and any other website operated by Sunshower.io in providing the Sunshower Platform and includes all related webpages, but does not include any third-party websites which are linked to or may link from the website whether or not such third-party websites are used in connection with the Sunshower Platform.
Questions or Concerns?
2321 Brightwater Dr.
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Telephone: (970) 227-8368
You can opt out of any e-mail communication sent by Sunshower.io by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link which may be present at the bottom of the e-mail.
Sunshower.io collects, uses and discloses Personal Information only for the purposes of providing you with the Sunshower Platform, and in improving Cloud Services or Cloud Infrastructure and for such other ancillary purposes consented to by you as a user of the Sunshower Platform, or as required by law.
Use of the Sunshower Platform may require you to provide Subscriber Data. That Subscriber Data may include Personal Information. Sunshower.io may collect Personal Information directly from you when you:
- register to use the Sunshower Platform;
- use the Sunshower Platform;
- provide Subscriber Data;
- contact Sunshower.io for support; and
- visit Sunshower.io's website.
You can always choose not to provide Personal Information to Sunshower.io, but it may mean that Sunshower.io is unable to provide you with the Sunshower Platform.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
Sunshower.io collects, uses and discloses information (which may include Personal Information) for the following purposes
- To verify your identity.
- To provide you with the Sunshower Platform. Sunshower.io may collect contact, billing or credit information including phone numbers, email addresses and physical addresses. The Sunshower Platform may, for example, require data related to you or your clients in order to the provide the Sunshower Platform, or to promote or offer you products, services and offers (including new and other Services which are offered by Sunshower.io) that may be relevant to you.
- To contact you for the purposes of product information, service updates, billing notifications, or notifications relating to the Sunshower Platform. In particular, Sunshower.io requires you to give us necessary contact information such as name and email address. We also ask for unique identifiers (log-in password names). Sunshower.io uses such contact information to send information about Sunshower.io's products and services.
- To assist you with technical support issues.
- To comply with any laws, regulations, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process or investigation and to protect Sunshower.io and other individuals from harm.
- To improve and enhance Sunshower.io service offerings. Sunshower.io may use Personal Information provided by its users in an anonymous, and/or aggregated fashion to improve or enhance its Cloud Services and other service offerings.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you have provided is truthful, accurate, reliable and complete, and does not infringe the rights of others.
Sunshower.io will retain Subscriber Data provided by you as long as you (or your organization) remain(s) a subscriber of the Sunshower Platform in good standing. Sunshower.io will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Sunshower.io's legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements with Sunshower.io.
Where Your Personal Information and Subscriber Data is Stored
Sunshower.io uses third party cloud service providers to host its Cloud Services and Subscriber Data on servers located in the United States of America.
By entering personal information into the Sunshower Platform, you consent to that Personal Information and Subscriber Databeing hosted on servers where allocated. Each cloud service provider's role is limited to providing a hosting and storage service to Sunshower.io, and Sunshower.io has taken reasonable measure to ensure that our cloud service providers will not access the data, and will use the necessary level of protection for Personal Information. They do not control, and are not permitted to access or use your personal information, except for the limited purpose of storing the information.
Sunshower.io makes no claim to your Subscriber Data. Upon request, Sunshower.io will provide you with a list of the cloud service providers used to host your Subscriber Data, and the countries in which our servers are located.
If you do not want Your Personal Information or Subscriber Data to be transferred to a server as described above, You should not provide Sunshower.io with Personal Information or use the Sunshower Platform.
Sunshower.io is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure through the use of encryption. However, the Internet is not in itself a secure environment and Sunshower.io cannot give an absolute assurance that your Personal Information will be secure at all times. Transmission of Personal Information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only enter, or instruct the entering of, Personal Information or Subscriber Data to the Sunshower Platform within a secure environment.
Sunshower.io will advise you at the first reasonable opportunity upon discovering or being advised of an incident where your Personal Information is lost, stolen, accessed, used, disclosed, copied, modified or disposed of by unauthorized persons or in an unauthorized manner.